New events will be listed soon. Subscribe to be notified by email.
Come along to our photo sessions to dust off your camera and get snap-happy with a professional photography instructor.
Brush up on your camera skills and learn new photography techniques whilst on a photo walk class with other local keen photographers!
We run two hour photography sessions based on a photography theme/technique/style and they take place in various locations across the region.
New to photography? We also run a popular 3 hour Beginners Guide to Photography Class once a month.
And once in a while we will run special niche 3 hour classes, for example, Astrophotography - so do subscribe to our newsletter to know when the next on is!
Join the Ballarat Photography Facebook Group here
to share your photos after the session.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID.
- Wear a suitable face mask.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Don't make unnecessary physical contact with others. Avoid physical greetings, such as handshakes, hugs and kisses.
- Wash your hands regularly with alcohol-based sanitiser.
There are no instructors currently listed